Are you ready to dominate Marvel Snap with the destructive force of Carnage? Look no further! In this article, we will explore the best Carnage decks in the game, providing you with deck lists, strategies, and more. Get ready to harness the power of destruction and show your opponents who’s in charge!
Carnage and Bucky Barnes make a great combo. (Picture: Nuverse)
Best Carnage Decks in Marvel Snap
The best Carnage decks in Marvel Snap are those that capitalize on the destruction of cards. One popular strategy involves using cards that provide benefits when destroyed, such as Nova or Bucky Barnes. Alternatively, you can include cards with zero or negative power that merely take up space on your board, like Mysterio’s clones or The Hood.
Destruction decks in Marvel Snap come in various forms. Players can opt for a combination of Carnage, Bucky Barnes, and Death to achieve victory. Alternatively, they can go for a more high-cost approach with cards like Galactus and Destroyer. Regardless of the specific deck build, the primary objective remains the same: destroy as many cards as possible early on and unleash a devastating finisher in the late game.
Death Wave Deck List:
- The Hood
- Bucky Barnes
- Moon Girl
Galactus Deck List:
- Bucky Barnes
- Green Goblin
Try out Carnage in a Sera Control deck. (Picture: Nuverse)
Sera Control Deck
Surprisingly, Carnage also thrives in a Sera Control archetype. This deck revolves around cards that benefit from being destroyed, such as Mysterio’s clones, Nova, or The Hood. With Sera’s ability to reduce Carnage’s cost, you can unleash a flurry of devastating moves, dropping up to six cards onto the board in a single turn. Feel free to experiment with different variations of the Sera Control deck, adding or removing cards to suit your playstyle.
Sera Control Deck List:
- The Hood
And there you have it, the best Carnage Decks in Marvel Snap! Unleash the power of destruction and dominate your opponents. Keep up with the latest Marvel Snap news and explore our dedicated section for more exciting content. Prepare yourself for the ultimate gaming experience!
For more Marvel Snap news, be sure to check out our dedicated section or take a look at some of our Guides & Tutorials just below:
- Patch Notes | Weekly Balance Updates | Series Drop Schedule
- Next Season Pass Leaks | Marvel Snap Roadmap | Upcoming Bundles
BIG BADS & CARD POOLS
- Best Galactus Decks | Best Thanos Decks | Best Kang Decks | Best High Evolutionary Decks | What Are Card Pools | Pool 5 Cards | Pool 4 Cards | Pool 3 Cards | All Marvel Snap Cards List
- Best Marvel Snap Decks | How To Get Infinite Rank In Marvel Snap Fast | Best Beginner Decks | Best Discard Decks | Best Move Decks | Strongest Cards To Use
- Does Marvel Snap Have Codes | Featured & Hot Locations Explained | Who Reveals First | Progression and Leveling Guide | What Is the Snap | How To Get Titles | Why You Can’t Trade Cards | How To Get, Use and Spend Gold | How Do Ties Work | How To Get Collector’s Tokens | How Collector’s Reserves Work | How To Change Card Backs | When To Snap & Retreat | How To Change Name | How To Win A Location With Only 1 Card | How To Get Credits Fast | How to Battle Friends | Marvel Snap Variants Explained | Ultimate Variants Explained | How to Get All Variant Cards
- Best Cards To Get From Token Shop | Is Marvel Snap Premium Season Pass Worth It | Is The Marvel Snap Pro Bundle Worth Buying | Are Fast Upgrades Worth Buying | Is Marvel Snap Pay To Win
- Can You Play Marvel Snap On Console | Is Marvel Snap Coming To Nintendo Switch | Can You Play Marvel Snap On Steam Deck | How To Link Your Account
Stay tuned for more exciting updates and happy gaming!