Lee Sin, the blind monk, has returned to Teamfight Tactics (TFT) with his deadly muay thai skills. Despite his lack of vision, Lee Sin knows exactly where to strike. In this comprehensive guide, we will discuss the best ways to utilize Lee Sin in TFT, ensuring victory and knocking out your enemies.
Lee Sin’s Skills and Traits
Lee Sin has undergone some changes this season. Instead of his signature kick, he now possesses a massive shield and an even bigger heart. His heart trait allows Lee Sin to stack substantial Ability Power with each ability cast, resulting in a stronger shield. Additionally, if you activate the Supers trait and have 3-star champions on your board, Lee Sin becomes a formidable force, dealing additional damage. It’s crucial to gather as many copies of your combo as possible to maximize Lee Sin’s potential.
Let’s take a closer look at Lee Sin’s abilities and traits:
Lee Sin’s Abilities
Safeguard: Lee Sin dashes towards a nearby ally, shielding both himself and the ally for 4 seconds. If there are no nearby allies, Lee Sin gains a health shield instead. Afterward, he dashes back and deals damage to his target.
- Shield: 180/220/270
- Damage: 250/250/275%
Lee Sin’s Traits
1. Supers (3 Combat Start): Strike a pose that grants your team 18% bonus damage. This bonus increases by 3% for every 3-star champion on your team.
2. Brawler: Brawlers gain additional maximum health. The bonus increases as follows:
- 2 Brawlers: +20% Max Health
- 4 Brawlers: +40% Max Health
- 6 Brawlers: 65% Max Health
- 8 Brawlers: +90% Max Health
3. Heart: When Heart units cast their ability, your team gains stacking Ability Power for the rest of the combat. The bonus increases as follows:
- 2 Heart units: +4 Ability Power
- 4 Heart units: +7 Ability Power
- 6 Heart units: +10 Ability Power
Best Items for Lee Sin
To optimize Lee Sin’s performance, equipping him with the right items is crucial. Here are the top three recommended items for Lee Sin:
1. Warmog’s Armor
- Grants 500 bonus Health.
2. Sunfire Cape
- Grants 150 bonus Health.
- At the start of combat and every 2 seconds, it applies a 10-second burn to a random enemy within 2 hexes. This burn deals 1% of the target’s maximum health as true damage per second and applies Grievous Wounds.
3. Gargoyle Stoneplate
- The holder gains 13 bonus armor and bonus magic resistance for each enemy targeting them.
The Best Comps for Lee Sin
Now, let’s explore three powerful team compositions that make the most of Lee Sin’s abilities:
1. Early Bird
- 3 Lasercorps
- 2 Duelist
- 2 Recon
- 3 Supers
- 2 Brawler
The Early Bird comp thrives on assembling 3-star champions, making it essential to reroll slowly and acquire as many inexpensive champions as possible. The key champions for this build include Kayle, Ezreal, Gangplank, Alistar, Lee Sin, Vi, and Malphite.
2. The Executioners
- 1 Threat
- 4 Ace
- 3 Supers
The Executioners comp focuses on a balanced economy while relying on Ace and Supers traits to deal substantial damage. The key champions for this build include Mordekaiser, Gangplank, Lee Sin, Malphite, Rammus, Samira, Miss Fortune, and Draven.
3. Deadly Cat
- 6 Mascots
- 3 Supers
- 2 Heart
- 1 Civilian
The Deadly Cat comp requires patience and careful rerolling. Its primary focus is the Mascot trait, which provides significant healing to your team. The key champions for this build include Galio, Yuumi, Alistar, Nausus, Lee Sin, Malphite, Gangplank, and Nunu.
By following these strategies and utilizing the recommended items and team compositions, you’ll be able to master Lee Sin in TFT. Remember to adapt your approach based on the game’s circumstances and the champions available to you. Good luck and may victory be yours!
You may also be interested:
- Teamfight Tactics Best Champions That Are Powerful
- [Top 15] Teamfight Tactics Best Items (And How To Get Them)
- Teamfight Tactics Best Traits That Are Excellent
- [Top 10] Teamfight Tactics Best Augments Every Player Should Use
- Teamfight Tactics Best Comps That Are Powerful