Super quick to make, this soup is the perfect winter warmer.
- Preparation times: 15 minutes
- Cooking times: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 500 ml (generous 2 cups) chicken stock
- 200 g (7 oz) chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 6 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion (scallion), finely sliced
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Heat the stock in a wok or saucepan over a medium heat. Add the sliced chicken and bring to a boil, then add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, mushrooms, half the chopped spring onion, the pepper and salt. Stir well and simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat, stir in the sesame oil and serve in bowls, garnished with remaining spring onions.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!