Food for the body is not enough – there must also be food for the soul!
- Preparation times: 15 minutes
- Cooking times: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 nest of dried egg noodles
- 3 cm (1¼in) piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 800 ml (3⅓ cups) chicken stock
- 200 g (7 oz) chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 spring onion (scallion), finely sliced, to garnish
Boil a saucepan of water and cook the noodles for around 3 minutes, or until soft, then drain. Divide the noodles between 4 serving bowls.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the sesame oil and spring onions, to a saucepan, bring to the boil, turn the heat down and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the sesame oil. Pour the soup evenly over the noodles and garnish with spring onions.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!