Could you go meat-free for one day? This tasty recipe may be just what you’re looking for if you want to cut down on your meat intake. Jam- packed full of tasty Chinese vegetables and combined with chewy noodles, you won’t feel like you’re missing out.
- Preparation times: 10 minutes
- Cooking times: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 nests of dried egg noodles
- 1½ tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red (bell) pepper, DE-seeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ Chinese leaf (Napa cabbage), shredded
- 1 carrot, halved and sliced length-ways into strips
- a handful of beansprouts
- 30 g (¼ cup) tinned straw mushrooms
- 30 g (¼ cup) tinned bamboo shoots
- a pinch of white pepper
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of sugar
- 2 spring onions (scallions), halved then sliced length-ways
- 1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!