Sweet, spicy, aromatic, sticky and crispy all rolled into one dish. Could you really ask for anything more?
- Preparation times: 10 minutes
- Cooking times: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 100 g (1 cup) cornflour (cornstarch)
- 2 eggs
- 450 g (1 lb) beef fillet, sliced into strips
- groundnut oil for deep-frying, plus 1 tbsp
- a thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 carrot, cut into thick matchsticks
- ½ onion, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 spring onions (scallions), finely sliced
- 3 tsp dried chili flakes
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 green chili, sliced, to serve
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?