I have such clear visions of cooking these little molten toffee balls, so vivid I can smell the caramelized sugar and the hot sesame seeds with the sweet aroma of apples.
- Preparation times: 10 minutes
- Cooking times: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- groundnut oil for deep-frying
- 100 g (¾ cup) self-raising flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 300 ml (1¼ cups) water
- 4 apples of a firm variety, peeled, cored and cut into 3 cm (1¼in) cubes
- 8 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp water
- 1½ tbsp sesame seeds
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!