Destiny 2 Season of the Deep introduces a wide array of new weapons, including a remarkable exotic, for players to acquire. However, this time around, Bungie has also added an additional exclusive weapon that poses a more significant challenge to obtain.
The sought-after weapon in question is the Epochal Integration, a Solar Hand Cannon. Unlike the weapons found in the battle pass or the new seasonal activity, obtaining this hand cannon requires a different approach. Thus, we have prepared a comprehensive guide to help you procure the elusive Epochal Integration hand cannon in Destiny 2 Season of the Deep.
Unlocking the Epochal Integration Hand Cannon in Destiny 2 Season of the Deep
To acquire the Epochal Integration hand cannon, you must complete the new quest called “Parting the Veil.” However, please note that this quest will only become available once you have finished the campaign of Lightfall and completed the “Unfinished Business” quest.
After fulfilling those requirements, make your way to Neomuna and speak with Nimbus to obtain the “Parting the Veil” quest. This quest involves six steps, and with focused effort, it should be manageable to complete within an hour.
Once you have successfully accomplished all the quest objectives, return to Neomuna. Proceed to the Pouka Ponds located in the Hall of Heroes, where you will meditate and gain the new Strand Aspects. This pivotal moment marks the completion of the “Parting the Veil” quest, and you will finally be rewarded with the Epochal Integration hand cannon.
Powerful Perks of the Epochal Integration Hand Cannon in Destiny 2
The roll of the Epochal Integration hand cannon acquired through the “Parting the Veil” quest is master-worked and possesses an Adaptive Frame. Here are the remarkable perks it offers:
- Barrel: Small Bore – A dual strength barrel that enhances both range and stability.
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds – Rounds that can ricochet off hard surfaces, improving stability and slightly extending range.
- Perk 1: Stats for All – Hitting and damaging three separate targets with this hand cannon will result in increased weapon handling, stability, reload speed, and range for a moderate duration. Alternatively, Keep Away grants improved reload speed, range, and accuracy when there are no enemies in close proximity.
- Perk 2: Incandescent – Defeating an enemy will emit a scorch effect that spreads to nearby adversaries. The scorch radius expands against more formidable foes and opposing Guardians. Alternatively, Eye of the Storm enhances accuracy and handling as your health decreases.
- Origin Trait: Nanotech Tracer Rockets – Landing multiple hits with the hand cannon transforms your next shot into a homing micro-rocket. Alternatively, Harmonic Resonance bestows increased reload speed and handling when multiple weapons from the same set are equipped. It also amplifies damage dealt to Tormentors, Lucent Hive, and Guardians employing their Supers.
For the latest Destiny 2 news, make sure to explore our dedicated section or peruse our Guides & Tutorials featured below:
- WEEKLY UPDATES – Destiny 2 Weekly Reset List | Lost Sector Rotation | Raid & Dungeon Rotation | Grandmaster Nightfall Rotation | Weekly Challenges List | Xur Location | Trials of Osiris Map & Rewards | Iron Banner Schedule
- FUTURE UPDATES – When Does The Next Destiny 2 Season Start | Everything We Know About ‘Destiny 2 The Final Shape’ | All Destiny 3 Speculation
- EMBLEM & SHADERS – Free Destiny 2 Emblem Codes | How To Get Photo Finish Shader | How To Get Bergusian Night Shader
- BEST HUNTER BUILDS –
Hunter Arc Build | Hunter Solar Build | Hunter Stasis Build | Hunter Strand Build | Hunter Void Build
- BEST TITAN BUILDS –
Titan Arc Build | Titan Solar Build | Titan Stasis Build | Titan Strand Build | Titan Void Build
- BEST WARLOCK BUILDS –
Warlock Arc Build | Warlock Solar Build | Warlock Stasis Build | Warlock Strand Build | Warlock Void Build
- Exotics, Catalyst & God Rolls – Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest | Austringer God Roll | Calus Midi Tool God Roll | Dead Man’s Tale God Roll | Fixed Odds God Roll | Hawkmoon God Roll | How To Get Come To Pass | How To Get Dawn Chorus | How To Get Omnioculus | How To Get Star-Eater Scales | Mechabre God Roll | Osteo Striga Catalyst | Riptide God Roll | Queens and Worms Quest
- Game Guides – How To Unlock All Subclasses | Enemy Strikes Guide | How To Get More Loadout Slots