Welcome to Entertainment One Stop Shop LLC, your one-stop destination for all your gaming needs. We are excited to announce our latest addition – the gaming truck! Whether you’re planning a birthday party, corporate event, or any other special occasion, our gaming truck will take your entertainment experience to the next level. Read on to find out more about our packages and important information regarding safety measures.
Gaming Truck Packages
- 45 min Video Game Truck – $300
- 90 min Video Game Truck – $450
- 2-Hour Video Game Truck – $525
- 2 1/2-Hour Video Game Truck – $595
- 3-Hours Video Game Truck – $675
- 4-Hours Video Game Truck – $725
Please note that travel charges may vary depending on the location. Additionally, wifi availability may be limited in certain areas. Prices are subject to change based on the event.
In addition to our gaming truck, we offer an outside TV package that includes the use of our 2 outside TVs, a small table for refreshments, and four chairs for your comfort. This package can be added for just $20. If you require additional time, it can be arranged at a rate of $110 per hour.
Please keep in mind that travel charges may apply, and the amount may vary depending on the location.
As we navigate the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and well-being of our customers and staff remain our top priority. Here are the measures we have implemented:
- Limited capacity: Only 35 people are allowed in the truck at any given time.
- Mask requirement: All guests and staff are required to wear masks while inside the truck.
- Illness precaution: Please do not invite anyone who is ill or has been exposed to illness.
- Social distancing: Practice and explain social distancing rules before entering the truck.
- Enhanced cleaning: Our equipment is thoroughly cleaned after each party and undergoes a deep cleaning at the end of each day.
- Staff health: Our staff members are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Hand hygiene: All attendees are required to wash their hands before and after participating in GameTruck activities. Hand sanitizers and/or wipes will be available onsite.
To ensure the safety of everyone involved, we kindly request the following personal precautions:
- Guest screening: Screen all guests for signs of illness prior to our arrival.
- Masks availability: We provide masks at a low cost to guests if desired.
- Limited guest list: Please limit your guest list to 35 or less.
- Hand hygiene: Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after the event.
- Proper coughing and sneezing etiquette: Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow when coughing or sneezing (vampire cough).
- Avoid face touching: Refrain from touching your face to prevent the spread of germs.
If your child or any of your guests develop cold- or flu-like symptoms or feel unwell, we kindly ask that you stay home to minimize the spread to others. If you suspect exposure to COVID-19 or experience symptoms, we urge you to contact your healthcare provider immediately. We remain committed to the health and safety of all our customers, and we hope for a speedy resolution to this ongoing situation.
For gaming truck rentals in Boston, Brockton, Taunton, and party equipment rentals, contact Entertainment One Stop Shop LLC today. Don’t miss out on the ultimate gaming experience! Call us at 1800-542-1417.