Are you ready to unleash the full power of the Druid in Diablo 4? Look no further! In this guide, we’ll walk you through a devastating build that focuses on using Pulverize as the main Spirit spender and generates a plethora of Landslides through the Trample ability. With this build, you’ll be able to deal massive damage, annihilating your enemies with ease. Whether you’re just starting the end game or looking to optimize your gameplay, this build is designed to help you dominate the battlefield.
Unleashing the Fury: Build Details and Required Uniques
Before we dive into the nitty-gritty of the build, let’s explore the essential components that make it shine. Here’s what you need to know:
Build Detail Link
- Silly’s Prayer: Earth skills are now also Wear Bear skills, providing additional damage and fortification.
- Insatiable Fury: This Wear Bear is your true form, granting +3 ranks to all Wear Bear skills.
Mastering the Skills
To wield the power of Pulverize and Landslide, you must master the essential skills of the Druid. Here’s a breakdown of each skill and its upgrades:
- Strategy/Use: Use it frequently, especially during boss fights.
- Upgrade 1: N/A
- Upgrade 2: N/A
- Strategy/Use: Use when Spirit is high.
- Upgrade: Grants guaranteed overpowers, keeping you healthy for 12 seconds.
- Strategy/Use: Use after Pulverize.
- Upgrade: Causes enemies damaged to deal 20% less damage for 4 seconds.
Earth and Bulwark
- Strategy/Use: Use when in danger or surrounded.
- Upgrade: Makes you unstoppable and causes it to explode at the end, dealing damage.
- Strategy/Use: Use for additional protection and healing.
- Upgrade: Grants fortification and heals you over time.
Mobility and Damage
- Strategy/Use: Use to move around quickly and deal damage.
- Upgrade: Causes increased damage on fewer enemies hit and grants 40 Spirit per use.
Shaping Your Destiny: Passives and Spirit Boons
To further enhance your capabilities, let’s explore the passives and Spirit Boons that will shape your Druid’s destiny.
- Heart of the Wild: Core skills cost more but deal increased damage.
- Wild Impulses: Core skills cost more but deal increased damage.
- Abundance: Basic skills generate more Spirit.
- Predatory Instinct: Critical Strike chance against close enemies.
- Iron: Damage reduction while in Wear Bear form.
- Session: Gain damage reduction for using a defensive skill.
- Vigilance: Gain damage reduction for using a defensive skill.
- Nature’s Reach: Increased damage to distant enemies, doubled if they’re slowed, stunned, immobilized, or knocked back.
- Crushing Earth: Increased damage to crowd-controlled enemies.
- Weariness: Reduced damage from Elites.
- Sight Talons: Increased Critical Strike chance.
- Calamity: Extended duration of Grizzly Rage.
- Obsidian Science: Earth skills have a chance to overpower.
- Come Before the Storm: Increased Critical Strike chance for nature skills.
Ascending to Greatness: Paragon Points and Legendary Aspects
To truly ascend to greatness, you must allocate your Paragon Points wisely and embrace the power of Legendary Aspects.
Allocate points based on your preferences, but prioritize the Exploit Glyph in the starter board to get Dexterity and Vulnerable effects on enemies.
Legendary Aspects and Gems
- Pulverize Aspect: Shockwave travels forward, dealing additional damage to targets in its path.
- Trample Aspect: Summons Landslide pillars of Earth during the duration.
- Grizzly Rage Aspect: Increases Grizzly Rage duration and Critical Strike damage.
Equipping for Victory: Gears and Hearts
To maximize your potential, you’ll need the right gear and hearts. Here are the key components to consider:
- Gloves: Lucky chance, ranks to Landslide or Pulverize, Critical Strike chance.
- Legs: Damage reduction while injured, damage reduction from close, damage reduction from fortified, damage reduction from distant.
- Boots: Movement speed, Dodge chance, Spirit cost reduction, damage reduction while injured.
- Weapon: Critical Strike damage, Critical Strike damage with Earth skills, or Critical Strike damage.
- Offhand: Lucky chance, cooldown reduction, damage reduction while fortified, Critical Strike damage.
- Necklace: Spirit cost reduction, cooldown reduction, damage reduction, movement speed.
- Rings: Lucky chance, Critical Strike chance, Max life, vulnerable damage, or other damage increases.
- Devious Heart: Reduces resource training and provides increased resource generation (temporary option).
- Brutal Heart: Up to 20% damage suppression and the damage explodes on using a defensive skill.
- Vicious Heart: Critical strikes charge enemies with lightning, dealing damage to other charged enemies.
Evolving with Experience
Keep in mind that this build is tailored for level 64 progress and may evolve as you reach higher levels and acquire better gear. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different gear, stats, and aspects to optimize the build according to your playstyle and the current meta.
Unleash the fury of the Druid and conquer Diablo 4 with the Pulverize and Landslide build. May your enemies tremble before your might, and may the loot be ever in your favor!