Are you a student at Texas A&M University? Are you a sports enthusiast? If so, you’re in luck! Texas A&M offers an exclusive opportunity for students to experience the thrill of live sports events through the Student Sports Pass. This pass grants you access to all home football games and other ticketed sports events throughout the year. In this guide, we’ll explore everything you need to know about the Student Sports Pass, from costs to ticket allocation and more.
What is the cost of a sports pass?
- Student Sports Pass: $350.00 (SOLD OUT)
- Student Sports Pass with Season Football Guest Ticket: $875.00 (SOLD OUT)
A Student Sports Pass includes:
- All home football games for the season.
- Home events for ticketed sports in both the fall and spring semesters, including Soccer, Volleyball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, Baseball, and Softball.
Please note that NCAA postseason and high school events hosted by Texas A&M are not included. Sports passes are exclusively available to currently enrolled, registered students at Texas A&M.
Do I need a new sports card each year?
No, you can use the same sports card throughout your time at Texas A&M, just like your student ID. However, you must register for a new sports pass each year. If your sports card is lost, there is a $20.00 replacement fee.
What is Football Ticket Pull?
Ticket Pull is an exciting process that begins on Monday morning of each home game week. Students with a valid sports pass pull tickets based on their academic classification, which is determined by the number of hours/years completed at Texas A&M. This classification system ensures priority access to tickets.
Here’s the schedule for each class:
- Grad Students & Seniors: Monday (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Juniors: Tuesday (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Sophomores: Wednesday (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Freshmen: Thursday (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- All classes (if available): Friday (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
If ticket inventory is available, students without sports passes (walk-up) may purchase a ticket on Friday by presenting their student ID at the ticket window. Walk-up tickets, when available, cost approximately half the face value of student guest tickets.
Am I able to pick the seats I want?
While you can choose the deck in which you want to stand, the seats are randomly pulled from the best available options at the time of your ticket pull. This ensures fairness and equal opportunities for all students.
Where can I get non-student tickets?
When you pull your student ticket, you have the option to purchase one ticket for a guest to stand beside you in the student section, if available.
How many guest tickets can a student purchase?
Students are allowed to purchase one guest ticket per sports pass. Guest tickets can be obtained in three ways:
- Buying a full-price guest ticket each home game week.
- Purchasing the season sports pass that includes a prepaid guest ticket.
- Converting a sports pass not being used for a student ticket to a guest ticket.
The Student Sports Pass at Texas A&M is a remarkable opportunity for students to immerse themselves in the excitement of college sports. From thrilling football games to a variety of sports events, this pass provides an unforgettable experience. Remember, the ticket pull process is based on academic classification, so be prepared and be a part of the action! Get your sports pass today, show your Aggie pride, and cheer on your favorite teams. Gig ’em!