Galactus, one of Marvel’s most beloved villains, has made his appearance in Marvel Snap and fans couldn’t be more thrilled. However, despite his popularity, some players may be confused by his seemingly lackluster stats. With only three power for six energy, it’s easy to question his effectiveness. But fear not! Galactus possesses a monstrously overpowered ability that allows him to destroy all other cards if he is the only one at a location.
For those familiar with Marvel Snap, it’s clear that three power alone won’t win you a location. So, understanding how to utilize Galactus effectively and which cards work best with him becomes crucial. If you’re aiming to reach the Infinite rank, here are the top Galactus decks you should consider.
Galactus + Knull Deck
Galactus has the power to destroy every other location, including the cards within them. This makes Knull, a powerful card that works great with Galactus, an excellent addition to the deck. Consider including other cards like Death for even more devastating effects. Wave is also highly recommended, as it allows you to cheat out Galactus on turn four, giving you two remaining turns to power up the last location and secure victory.
Galactus + Knull Deck List:
Galactus Goblin Deck
If you don’t want to rely solely on powering up your own location, the Galactus Goblin deck offers an intriguing alternative. By deploying cards that move to your opponent’s side of the field and activate negative effects, you can render their final location unplayable. This strategy ensures that Galactus and your subsequent cards have a higher chance of winning the location.
Galactus Goblin Deck List:
- Green Goblin
- America Chavez
Galactus Meta Deck
The Galactus Meta deck incorporates a range of base cards to ensure victory with or without Galactus. While cards like Knull excel in Galactus decks, this meta deck guarantees wins even if the master of the Universe is buried at the bottom of your deck.
Galactus Meta Deck List:
- Doctor Octopus
- America Chavez
These Galactus decks are undoubtedly some of the most powerful combo decks in Marvel Snap. Remember to adapt them according to your playstyle and the available cards in your collection. With these strategies, you’ll be well on your way to dominating the game.
For more Marvel Snap news, check out our dedicated section or explore our Guides & Tutorials below:
- MAJOR NEWS – Patch Notes | Weekly Balance Updates | Series Drop Schedule
- FUTURE UPDATES – Next Season Pass Leaks | Marvel Snap Roadmap | Upcoming Bundles
- BIG BADS & CARD POOLS – Best Thanos Decks | Best Kang Decks | Best High Evolutionary Decks | What Are Card Pools | Pool 5 Cards | Pool 4 Cards | Pool 3 Cards | All Marvel Snap Cards List
- BEST DECKS – Best Marvel Snap Decks | How To Get Infinite Rank In Marvel Snap Fast | Best Beginner Decks | Best Discard Decks | Best Move Decks | Strongest Cards To Use
- GAME GUIDES – Does Marvel Snap Have Codes | Featured & Hot Locations Explained | Who Reveals First | Progression and Leveling Guide | What Is the Snap | How To Get Titles | Why You Can’t Trade Cards | How To Get, Use and Spend Gold | How Do Ties Work | How To Get Collector’s Tokens | How Collector’s Reserves Work | How To Change Card Backs | When To Snap & Retreat | How To Change Name | How To Win A Location With Only 1 Card | How To Get Credits Fast | How to Battle Friends | Marvel Snap Variants Explained | Ultimate Variants Explained | How to Get All Variant Cards
- BUYING GUIDES – Best Cards To Get From Token Shop | Is Marvel Snap Premium Season Pass Worth It | Is The Marvel Snap Pro Bundle Worth Buying | Are Fast Upgrades Worth Buying | Is Marvel Snap Pay To Win
- TECH GUIDES – Can You Play Marvel Snap On Console | Is Marvel Snap Coming To Nintendo Switch | Can You Play Marvel Snap On Steam Deck | How To Link Your Account